What is the Love It or Your Money Back guarantee?
Our Love It or Your Money Back guarantee is our way of ensuring that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason in the first 30 days, simply let us know and we will issue a full refund.
How do I start?
Visit the Discomfort App website at https://www.discomfortapp.com (hint: you are on it!)
Tap on the "Sign Up" option for a membership.
Fill out your credit card and address information.
Tap on "Start Trial" or "Sign Up".
Enter your name and Tap on "Authorize Payment".
If you are a new user, click on "Sign Up" to create an app account or If you are a returning user, click on "Login".
If you skipped the previous step, check your email for a message titled "Activate your new purchase". Click on the "Activate my purchase" button to sign in or create an account.
Click on the App Store or Google Play Store buttons to download the app, or enter your phone number to receive a texted link for the app download.
Install the Discomfort App on your device.
Open the app and log in using the username and password you created during the sign-up process.
What Equipment Do I Need?
Here is the list of equipment you need to maximize your results with our workouts. All weights are suggestions and will need to be adjusted for your situation. For instance beginners will need less weight and shorter plyo box height. Larger or taller athletes may need heavier weight or taller plyo boxes.
- Load/weight - One set or piece of the following
- Dumbbells - 50lbs men / 35lbs women (most versatile)
- Barbell with weight
- Kettlebell - 50lbs men / 35lbs women
- Sandbag: 70lbs to 35lbs
- Plyobox or Step - 24" men / 20" women
- Buy https://repfitness.com/collections/plyo-boxes
- DIY https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=diy+plyobox
- Quality Jump Rope https://repfitness.com/collections/conditioning
- All of the above plus
- Pull-up bar https://repfitness.com/collections/pull-up-bars
- Squat rack or stand https://repfitness.com/collections/racks
- Weightlifting Barbell (c-clips on the end) https://repfitness.com/collections/barbells
- Bumper plates for weightlifting https://repfitness.com/collections/bumper-plates
- Monostructural / cardio / conditioning piece - One of the following
- Fan bike: Assault bike, Echo bike, or Airdyne https://repfitness.com/collections/conditioning
- Concept II Rower
- Concept II Ski erg
- Medicine Ball - 20lbs men / 14lbs women
Nice to Have Equipment
- All of the above plus
- Bench (bench press)
- Rings https://repfitness.com/collections/rings
- D-ball / Slam ball - 150lbs, 100lbs, 70lbs, 50lbs
- Glute Ham Developer
- Climbing rope